Fresh is Always Good

Hi, lovelies! You are not lost, I just have a new layout, that's all! :) I'm the kind of person that easily gets bored with details, so for the last three hours, I have been working on this new layout.


Flowers for you, I'm feeling creative tonight.

I have blown off writing a review. My creative side wants to take over tonight. So, how do you find it? I wanted my blog to be clutter-free so I got rid of non-important things. Do you like it? (Say yes, please.)

Changing a blog's layout is pretty tough. You have to start from scratch again and you have to work on the color combination, the meta tags, the comment display (since I'm using Intense Debate), but all that is worth it after you see your "new" blog again. Though I still have a lot to work on like the font sizes on the body post, footer and sidebar. They're pretty big. I prefer smaller font sizes.

However, I'm feeling sad about my page comment box. It's lost. :( And along with it was mayen's comment. :( I've read the comment on my email, but I can't find it anywhere in My Life List Page. Huhu. Here's her comment:

awww... we almost have similar dreams. I wish to write what i want to accomplish that are similar to yours on this comment section but that would be long enough for blog post. I believe that you are going to be a writer someday. I will buy and read your book and I will definitely go to your coffee shop. I don't care if it's as far as cavite. I will go there. haha.. love this sis. Good luck!

Thanks, mayen. I do appreciate the words that you leave in my comment box. :) You are one of my online friends who inspire me to blog.

Anyway, I have a copy of Pretty Little Liars {Season 1} and The Vampire Diaries {Seasons 1 & 2}. Thought I should go watch these shows. They've been recommended by a friend. And I am terribly lost and soo behind with Gossip Girl. I have to download Season 3 & 4. I am such a loser.

Good night, ladies. Be inspired everyday even with the littliest things. And I do adore Miss Shamcey Supsup -- beauty and brains. Being Third Runner Up in the 2011 Miss Universe is already an honor. And I love what Oprah had to say:

I have reservations with the results. If the only basis is the Q and A portion..., after having been trimmed down to 5, Ms. Philippines deserved to win. What made her different from the rest is that she had no seconds to rethink of her answer as she had no interpreter to break the ice. The rest had their interpreters and having breaks on seconds to think about their answers. Hands down, Ms. Philippines answered straight to the point

I know right, Oprah. Shamcey deserved better, but her heart is big and humble enough to be extremely thankful and happy. We are all proud of her. Filipinas will be forever beautiful. :) 

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }