Please Help Me Help a Friend

Hi there.

If you are reading this, I am so grateful that you are because, maybe, you are one of those whom He sent us.

See, I have somebody who's close to my heart (even though he doesn't know that he is) who needs help. I don't want to divulge his identity whatsoever. But, I was thinking how could you lend your help if you don't know how or why in the first place.

Here.

He has an Arteriovenous Malformation or AV Malformation and he needs to be operated as soon as possible before anything ruptures. I hope we get as much as we need for the embolization before summer of next year.

My dad died because of a similar sickness. His was aneurysm. I'd like to think that He is still giving this person (the one with the AVM) a shot at life because we have found out about it at a rather early stage and we can still do something about it.

That's all I can say for now. He is important to my boyfriend, and anyone who is important to him is also important to me. So, I want to help. And I have no idea how, but this -- blogging about it and crossing my fingers for some donations. I'd like to believe someone out there can be of help. I'd like to believe in miracles. In good-hearted people.




Or, if you'd want to hire me to do some writing for your blog, exchange links, advertisements, make some blog buttons, whatsoever, just e-mail me. You can reach me here: thedaintydame@yahoo.com.

And can I ask a tiny favor? Please pray for him and for us that everything will be okay. Thanks. :)

"One kernel is felt in a hogshead; one drop of water helps to swell the ocean; a spark of fire helps to give light to the world. None are too small, too feeble, too poor to be of service. Think of this and act." -- Hannah More
via
I appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you in advance and may God bless you more.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }