Throw a Boomerang

*Hug* You scrolled down!

I know the header is kind of spacey. I was afraid that you may have clicked on the x button by now, thinking that this page just holds a picture (my header, which I'm going to manipulate soon). Nope, you're not lost. I got bored again and changed mi layout. Yes, I wasted the entire afternoon fixing my blog instead of my messy room. Boo. But, it's worth it. I so love my new layout!

I still have your links, just scroll down. :) Everything is down there. *wink*



Change. It's something that we all need. My life, for instance, has drastically changed since the magical 11.11.11. For the better and worse, or so I thought. Now, I believe it's all for the better. I mean, I learned to let go. I have liberated myself in the process and though, I may have then lost what I supposed was the love of my life, I have gained sincere happiness in exchange.

I became better. I explored. I chased my own superficiality. I gained back my self-worth. I can offer more to my friends because I was whole again. I gained new friends online/offline. I was back to my old, happy self. I stood up on my own. And, well, my other, err, not-so-tamed side was taken out of the cage.

I was happy. I am happy. No, scratch that. I am happier today.

And, I got to catch up with tv shows. Gossip Girl. I can totally relate to the Chuck-and-Blair love affair. It's a whirlwind romance, a hurricane and tornado interaction. Disaster. But, it's a perfect disaster. I'd love to be Blair, but I wish I wouldn't find the Prince. I'd be perfectly happy with the Dark Knight. Pick the Great Love over the Right One. Being together being unhappy is their happiness. If you know what I mean.

They say you have let go. If things are a little rocky, messy. Then, wait. While waiting, listen to this.

You can relate? I personally like the 'Hanggang Kelan Kaya Matitiis' part. 

If he doesn't come back, then pray for a Prince. If he does, then make sure that he has to work for you. It'll be a happy ending if he does really love you. I promise. *wink

HALIK
by Kamikazee


Kumupas na
Lambing sa yong mga mata
Nagtataka kung bakit yakap mo’y ‘di na nadarama
May mali ba akong nagawa? Tila nag-iba ang mga kilos mo at salita
Bakit kaya?
Parang hindi ka na masaya


Ika’y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng hindi nagpapaalam
Ang sabi ko hindi kita mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis


Ika’y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng wala man lang paalam
Pag nawala doon lang mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis


Alam ko na
Magaling lang ako sa umpisa
Umasa ka pa saakin
Mga pangakong nauwi lang sa wala
Nasayang lang ang iyong pagtitiyaga
Wala ka nga pala
At puro lang ako salita
Kaya pala
Pag-gising ko wala ka na


Ika’y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng hindi nagpapaalam
Ang sabi ko hindi kita mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis


Ika’y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng wala man lang paalam
Pag nawala doon lang mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis


Ika’y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng hindi nagpapaalam
Ang sabi ko hindi kita mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis


Ngayon ko lang natutunan
Nasubukang mabuhay ng para bang may kulang
Pag nawala doon lang mamimiss
Paalam sa halik mong matamis


Listen to Songs: http://videokeman.com/kamikazee/halik-kamikazee/#ixzz1imhmX7QS

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }