Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Apr 8, 2014

{B} is for Boomlet

Hey there. 
I finally have my AFP certificate or at least my boyfriend has it. I had it delivered to my office back home and asked J to pick it up for me because I can't because I'm still here. Here it is. 
I can finally say with confidence that I am indeed an Associate Financial Planner of the Philippines! Yayyy me. I have been waiting for this since February. I can finally put it in me resume, in LinkedIn page and announce it on Facebook so that I can practice my financial skills on my friends. That is, if they trust me. Hahaha. Seriously, I want to help Filipinos on how to manage their finances. I am starting with myself. Then maybe on a few friends. I hope somebody would volunteer. All experts started as a beginner so I have high hopes.  ;)
Boomlet

In case you haven't noticed the title it's {B} is for Boomlet. I'm participating on April A to Z challenge and I am left behind. It's the 8th now and I should be on the letter H now! Howdy! But I am not giving up just yet. Boomlet is the root name of my other website The Boomlet Diaries. It's supposed to be a website for freelancing your way to financial freedom. It's all about investments, how freelancing can help you get to it, how online gigs help you get to it. BUT, I haven't organized it that much. I don't have a business plan and I am planning to fail. I should get my butt to work. 
The Inspiration

I have rekindled my passion for my first ever website upon changing on this Savvy with Saving blog. She has a day job, but she is having these side hustles of writing online for more money. Yeah, I related to her and so I followed her and this pushed me to organize my thoughts and my blogs. I used to have this monthly goals and writing gigs covered on my other personal blog where I rant about it. I didn't want to do it here because maybe you'll find me boastful or something. I stopped blogging there so maybe I can spare myself the trouble of having too many blog persona and just blog here. Well, except for my overly dramatic poetry and essays which I post in The Lust Manifesto. I feel so scattered now. Oh no. So maybe I can dump all of my interests here. You wouldn't mind it, right? I want to organize my thoughts and my blogs. Yes? Thank you!
SO yes, this blog is still undergoing a major reconstruction apart from the new layout which all you guys adored! Thank you for that. I love love love it very much I spent hours figuring out what was wrong with the code on why it wouldn't work on this blog for the first time. 
I blabbed again. Pft. But, hey hey this is going to be fun. Expect more mixed blog posts starting now. ;)

Connect with the writer

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve