Earlier this afternoon, while sitting in one of those lecture rooms with my mind not really on the lecture for some reasons, I thought of doing a post about a very simple Prime Number Generator program, which was originally made by me, including the algorithm used. Visual Basic was my program of choice. Because I was bored in one of the lectures that I was attending, I formulated my own algorithm, just to keep my eyes wide open. Because, I don't understand or refuse to understand the complex way of determining a prime number (like the Sieve of Eratosthenes and Bit Array Improvement), I used the definition of a prime number as my basis for my algorithm. A prime number is a natural number which has exactly two distinct natural number divisors -- one and itself. From there, I hit it. I thought of having just one input and this is the number of prime numbers ( H ) that you would want to display. Pressing the pushbutton would show the H prime numbers in a textbox. Wha...
I just watched Inception today. OMG. I am getting old. I can't watch a great movie in time, but I wanted to thanks myself for treating out myself. I stopped writing articles this afternoon for the reason that my back hurt. So, instead, I gave in to movie watching. Yay me. I don't have time to review the movie, Inception. Maybe next time. My 24 hours is just too short for my every-weekend life. I need more time to blog and write articles. But anyway, I so appreciate the movie. Too bad I didn't watched it with him. If he was a movie, he'll be Inception. It is so him, deep and interesting and so darn smart. But anyway, back to JGT. I love him more than ever! :D I liked him during the Angels in the Outfield Days. I can still remember the fuzzy warm feeling around my heart everytime I watched the film. Hey, I was young! I'm infatuated with him in Ten Things About You. So cute. With his dimples and expressions and everything. I wished I was Summer Finn in 500...
Hello, online and offline friends! Stalkers, you're very much welcome too. :) Here's a happy picture: [ my instagram pics ] [1] Me in sweater, drinking my Macadamia-flavored coffee, [2] Me in sweater eating pistachio ice cream. Yes, it was taken at work on the same day and yes I consume coffee and ice cream in a single day because I don't mind the calories. [3] Waffles with glazed bacon, banana, nutella and buttercream @ Hatch 22 [4] Twelve cupcakes at MOA with boo before I left off for Ireland Know why I've given you that? I just want to make sure you'd smile before I'd tell you my rants. Hah! I have been MIA because all my energies been drained out because: a. My websites have malware and have been suspended by iPage. I honestly didn't know what caused them so I was like WTF, but in a calm way. This means that I can start over. I only have like 5 posts in my other blog but almost a thousand subscribers. The subscriber part kind of gets me ...