Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Dec 11, 2010

I heart greys and grays.

E
I finally bought the washed-out jeans that I was talking about in my previous entry. I love the fact the the jeans  is made with a garter, which makes the fitting more slim as it eliminates the bulge derived from button-and-zipper jeans. It looked good with my loose Pinoy shirt top. I had pink chunky sandals on, too bad it wasn't captured in the photo, but I'll look for a better photo from my other friends.

I look fat, huh? I seriously need to slim down. But wait, this post isn't going to turn out to be a insecurity rant kind of post. I had a little fun at this party -- partying with a big group is no fun, especially when you don't get to win a single raffle. Better luck next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve