I heart greys and grays.

E
I finally bought the washed-out jeans that I was talking about in my previous entry. I love the fact the the jeans  is made with a garter, which makes the fitting more slim as it eliminates the bulge derived from button-and-zipper jeans. It looked good with my loose Pinoy shirt top. I had pink chunky sandals on, too bad it wasn't captured in the photo, but I'll look for a better photo from my other friends.

I look fat, huh? I seriously need to slim down. But wait, this post isn't going to turn out to be a insecurity rant kind of post. I had a little fun at this party -- partying with a big group is no fun, especially when you don't get to win a single raffle. Better luck next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }