Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 8, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Umbrella

I missed this feeling -- raindrops kissing my bare hands and falling to the exposed surface of my feet. My black doll shoes and the bottom part of my jeans were soaking wet. A part of my hair had her share. But I didn't mind. A downpour of a heavy rain always gets me. To set the mood, click this first:


Rainy nights + Me in pajamas + Unlimited internet access = Me in a blissful state



So, during adorned moments like this, I usually caught myself:

  • in dreamland
  • dreaming about my dreams
  • giving in to my creative fluids
  • scribbling a journal entry
  • thinking of my dogs
  • wanting to be surrounded by soft, oversized pillows
  • tracing the marshmallows in my late chocolate drink with my eyes
  • curling up with a good read
  • scribbling/doodling lots in my blue diary (with a fine corrugated-cover)
  • inspired to make more out of my life
  • reading the bible or my daily manna
  • just listening to the raindrops on the GI corrugated roof sheets and staring at the ceiling
Ahh, it's just a magical feeling. I bet you also had your moment inside your room while the flowers outside greet the rain with their bright smiles. This is a perfect way of ending my day, and starting the good night sleep. 

My day at work is a little more than fine. I bought tickets for my mom. Yes, Cebu Pacific seats are on sale. However, I haven't bought the zero-fares which are scheduled from September to October, if I remembered them correctly. I still don't have a credit card. Bummer. But I am planning to go home to go get my precious dogs. 

*** My roommate just barged into the room. She's all wet. She bathe in the rain. Haha. See how powerful the rain can be. It can trigger a lot of emotions inside us.

Back to my day evaluation. Work wise, I have finished a portion of my work, though I still have something to do tomorrow which requires me to ask permission from a superior from another department. Interacting with  other people slows me down. I am a teamplayer, but I function more if I do something alone, with advice and guidance from others, of course. I can't understand (or I refuse to understand things) when I am around other people. Before I deal with them, I need to study that particular subject first. My evaluation of myself: I have poor social skills. 

Maybe because of I am an only child. That explains it. I get so used to being alone with my thoughts. But, as what I have observed, writers prefer their alone time. It's when they fabricate their masterpiece. I even have a quote about it from my article, A Lazy Afternoon After I Spent 24 Hours in The Workplace:

Writers never get bored when they are alone -- it's the ultimate opportunity for a masterpiece.

That's another story though. Here, read my explanation here:


I make myself believe that I am destined to be a great writer (or blogger, the least). Aren't these enough proof:







My creative space in the net -- book/writing blog.







My Triond Page. I write about stuff I know, perky news, some tutorials, etc.




Factoidz page. I use my serious tone in my articles here. :]

Hope you can read some of my articles in there. ;) So much for the rain-triggered drama, gotta catch some sleep while the clouds still send its cries for me. Chilly night, sisters. 

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve