Gastronomicca -- Yes, I want a food blog

Hi, there.

This is my 5th blog. I wanted to challenge myself since I know I will have plenty of time for the next couple of months for myself.

Gael Greene is my personal inspiration. Her book, Insatiable Critic, Living a Life of Delicious Excess is the epitome of my ideal books.

I love her life. I love the way she writes. I love what she loves, so Gastronomicca came alive. While dining out yesterday with a couple of important people in my current life, this word just popped out of my mind and I made this blog as soon as I entered my haven, my room.

Welcome to Gastronomicca and let's share the splendid food experience that we had and ought to have.


Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }