Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jul 14, 2011

Giving In to Life's Desires

I'm thinning out! I can feel less fat in my stomach. My pants have put a stop in pushing my stomach and hip fat in. And now, I am sitting comfortably in my denim cut off shorts. Amazing. And I thought fats wouldn't leave my body anymore.

Today was unexpected. It's my day off and as soon as my just-awaken system digested the news, I was up. Ima hit the mall, I thought to myself. And watch HP! Yay. But I got hooked on some online things and I have to go get my washed clothes so I was kind of late for the HP movie. The next time slots were kind of late already and Transformers only had a morning schedule. Bummer.

The two other movies were local: Temptation Island and some Adventure starring Melai. My forehead creased and my mouth moved to the side. I got disappointed a week ago since I haven't seen Monte Carlo. I want to watch a movie was the line that echoed inside my brain while my feet took me away from the cinema mall section.

Temptation Island.

Irk. I can't bare to watch it.

But I want to watch a movie.

Okay, just this once. I'll think of it as my support to Filipino movies. I turned around and hurriedly walked my way to the counter to get my ticket. I gazed around to check that nobody I know from work saw me buying tickets. So there. I watched it. I'll do a movie review after this post. Or not. Because there's nothing to review.

And guess what? I splurged again. I bought:

  • G-tech (0.3) for my diary {I missed writing in those.}
  • A bucket list notebook {My blue notebook is for my random ideas.}
  • An ordinary ballpen {For work. I lost my other one.}
  • A Year in High Heels by Camilla Morton {Yay, another book. This time, not from a booksale.}


Try this book too:


I am thinking of these things as an investment for my future career, an excuse that I have gotten from Miss Becky Bloomwood. *wink*

And, oh here's a picture of the McDo pink can that I promised.




Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve

Popular Posts