Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jul 9, 2011

I'm Walking On Sunshine

And it's nighttime. And it pours a little outside.

Still, I am glowing. I'm seeing an end point on my project after worrying about it for about a month now. See, earlier I acted like Little Miss Bitter and I was ranting on the boyfriend. Told him I would quit my job real soon. Just because I can't get something right.

But then, encouragements slash positive work pressure from somebody pushed me and had kicked my lazy butt and I forced my brain to work. I destroyed, well, some work stuff, supposedly doing something. I was like a hopeless robot in a trance. Until I forced my brain to work.



And I did a little something,which told me to check on something that might cause the epic fail and I did. And then, like a thunderbolt, it hit me. So, I changed what I had to and viola, everything's working. Smoothly. Yay!

And me so proud. And happy and encouraged and determined. Determined to get this over with so I can have my life back. Weee! I am hoping for my lovely life to come back by next week. I am so seeing the sunset while I step out of the bus again.

And when I checked my inbox, someone mailed me about advertising on my blog. I was so excited upon reading it. It was dated 8 days ago! Aw, the sender must've thought that I am uninterested, but I am. I hope they'll reply soon. They pay! I searched the internet (as usual, I'm a stalker, investigator, inquirer, etc., especially when it comes to online stuff. With the bloggers and forums, you can definitely avoid a scam.) and I found niche bloggers who have been emailed by the same err, company. And they pay!

I am crossing my fingers. I hope they'll contact me again. :)

I hope my work is through this week. I'll do my bestest! So that, I can focus on being a slacker/blogger/writer/daydreamer again.

And yeah, I lost my ID and it has my food money. But I don't care, my project is okay! I definitely will put on some eyeliner for my next picture. Hah.

Post Script: Sorry for being vague. I don't want to give out specifics about my work -- both online and offline.  :}

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve