Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Aug 27, 2011

Discovered a Great Cellphone Plan in Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Now that I have a new phone, I want a cellphone postpaid plan that will cater to everything you need. Once in a while, I have to call a friend, text subscribers from other network and do international calling. You know very well why I need to do the latter. 

However, in doing so, I don't want to stash all my cash. That's what my mom always tell me. Be practical. And I better should since mom knows best. The boyf said he has to pay $75 for a month long of unlimited texting. Now that is expensive. I wanted to tell him about a great plan that I have discovered on the internet -- Straight Talk cellphone plans. 

With Straight Talk, one will be only charged $45 for unlimited texting, calling, picture messaging and web surfing. This will be good for a month. Their offer is really cheaper. The same service can be enjoyed for a year at a better price. If one will avail of the yearly subscription from Straight Talk, then he only has to pay $499. You can actually save $41. The feature of their plan that I love the most is the International Long Distance Calling. You can call anywhere, anytime at a really low price. 

This Straight Talk Phone Plan is available on Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola and Kyocera selected phones. Believe me Hook, line and sinker, it's everything you need. See testimonial below.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve

Popular Posts