And He replied :}


I think this is His reply to my previous blog post.

He understands me and actually talked to me through this message. And reading this has assured me that I am not alone. And I need not understand what is going on around me right now. That all I have to do is trust Him and wait. Something beautiful is about to come. 

Happy long weekend, guys! And let's offer a mass for all those that we gravely miss. I've been missing my dad ever since he left, but I'm sure that he's now in a happy place. It's just a shame that he can see everything that I do, or I believe he can. Including those things that I'm not particularly proud of. Haha. :}

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }