Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Oct 22, 2011

Love is a Mutt Announcement

As of this hour, this blog is completely music-free. I transferred my Mixpod in my more personal blog, which can only be read by me. That way, the reader (only me) cannot and does not have the right to be irritated with the tracks.

No, I won't tell you the address. Hah! Even if you get to visit my secret blog, you wouldn't be able to read the posts because they are encrypted. Hah! A double-locked diary. Nyenyenye. I made that to actually save you from my weak, ugly, wretched, angry side. So, thank me.

Lol, anyway, here's the result of the poll.


Thank you, sixteen people who participated in the poll. At least, I am happy that only one said that I have an awful taste in music. I like those unpopular, feminine songs. My latest addiction? Candice Accola's Eternal Flame. Love the revival! And I have actually tracked those nine people who were irritated by my music. I am now stalking you. Kidding. I know some of them -- my offline friends. One was brutally honest and told me that he listens to his own music while reading other blogs. Okay, acceptable reason.

No update from me. I stay at home like all the time, enjoying my ambivalent emotions. And work is stressing me out once again. :( I haven't heard from Adalie, too.

And I have a new show to watch. Big Bang Theory. The boyf is watching it, too. It's really wicked. The script writer is genius. His sense of humor? Epic. Try watching one epi and you'll know why. I can somehow relate to Penny because in our compound, I am the only girl. And A, my roommate, who is like busy all the time.

To sum it all up, this post existed to just inform you that I have deleted the music-generating widget in my blog. Hah. Senseless. I know, right.


Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve

Popular Posts