This B*Witching Bridge in my Head

I think I am having a quarter-life crisis and in my head, I walk this bridge every single day, only to end up on the very same point where I have started to trod.


All those drop-your-current-life-setup-and-seek-your-true-happiness quotes, pictures and stories that I have stumbled upon over the internet made me feel this way. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I know I want a new life that could save me from my everyday mundane undertakings. Honestly, I think I made the wrong decision in college. And I am willing to make another wrong, bold decision after my first job. After all,

Bad decisions make good stories.

I am once again, as what I have told my friends this morning, withdrawing from the world. And I am afraid that I am so damn good at it. I go with the flow like a dead fish can keep up with the stream.

I am seeking for challenge, but now that challenge is starting to pick up a fight with me, I walk the other way. Chicken. And I want to tackle the farther road to be happier, but the thought of me being gone from my usual space would surely leave a dent in several lives. I want the easy, breezy way of life. You know, sipping cocktails in bikinis by your pool side while your secretary updates you with your cash flows.

Yes, I am lost. In my pretty, tumblr-y slash pinterest-y kind of {made-up} world.


And this so far from the me before. I always know what to do. These past few months, I am... a wayward muse. I have formed a penchant for being a yuppie nomad. I am uninspired. News Flash. The impeccable daughter is now a blithe damsel {in distress}.

I want to love. I want to help. I want to give. I want to write. I want to kiss. I want to jump. I want to snorkel. Maybe my problem is wanting so many things, dreaming of several personas of me.

I have to figure it out one of these days. I shall figure it out.

But, for now, I give in to this feeling and spend my nights having Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries Marathons.

Post Script. And I have added music to my blog. Most are from the epis of PLL. Do you like it? Or is it distracting and annoying?

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }