I bid melancholia and compelled smiles a hearty hello

It's 11.11.11. And it's memorable. And special. And sad. *Faint smile.*

I asked for a wish earlier this morning (11:11 AM) just for the heck of making a wish. Hey, I'm not nuts like that. It was just some sort of a joke -- a fake wish. But this evening, as I remembered that moment, I hurriedly looked at my clock, and seriously wished with all my might. It's something that I am hoping for, something that I need maybe, or something that I don't. Maybe that wish was meant to be because I still got to make my second wish before all that make-believe magic (11.11.11; 11:11 PM) was over.

I asked for something special to happen today so as to break the boring, monotonous activity that my life has. The day started great. I was wearing my bright red shirt. And everything was going great. Yadda yadda yadda until somebody started to bombard me with questions that I cannot answer. Questions that everybody has been asking me about. Why does everybody seem to care when I don't? Why do they want to know the answers to those questions when I don't?

I got sad. But, then, I decided to be awesome instead. I had a shopping spree! Here's what I've got.



Because I've seen a tutorial on some blog (shame for not remembering the link) on how to properly fix your brows. I wanna try, hence this purchase.


My last umbrella is broken. Haha. So, I have to ask my workmates if I can walk with them whenever it's raining. It's like minus points for ladies. But, I just don't care. I don't get to hold a wet umbrella afterwards. I can just simply walk away. Haha. Kidding aside, I really need this. And I bought yellow so that it's like the sun is still shining even though it's raining. Ahihi. Quote Alert!
Anyone who says only sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Dress! Yes. I just want to buy a dress. I saw it and I fell in love. Lol. It's kinda big for me, but I know how to improvise. I bought the accessory below to go with it and to make the look more chic. 


Cute eh? When I was inside the shop, a stranger asked my opinion of the shirt that she is trying out. It was just a simple top, with wavy stripes. It looks good on her. And she asked me which one is cuter, the one she's wearing or the one on the rack. I told her it's the one she's wearing. The top on the rock was kind of boring. I also complimented her on her curves. Well, she's sexy for a woman her age. And she was kind of flattered and told me that she already has three kids. Woah! Hope I can maintain my figure (like I have one) even though I have kids already. Talking to strangers when you're feeling down can make you feel better. :) Probably because you have to put aside whatever you're feeling and attend to her query.


New smell for a new life. Char. Smells remind me of the memories and the emotions that were tied up during that specific instance. Since I wanted to start anew, I picked this. Have been wanting to make this my scent of the month since I smelled it a few months back. 


And finally! Extra batteries for my Adalie! For the event tomorrow. Which reminds me, I have to go sleep now. :) I'll share the pics with you. I promise. But before retiring for the day, (actually it's a new day na, the 12th), I want to share some thoughts. :)

Some things are better cut off. For the sake of .... I don't know. For the sake of something. To prepare you for better things ahead. But, you'll always feel like going back if you need to, if you want to, if it's time. Somebody whispered beautiful words to me tonight. And I hope I get to share it with you, but not now. Maybe tomorrow. Or Christmas, or 2012. I don't know, but I will. :)

For now, I bid melancholia and compelled smiles a hearty hello. 

And I got a feeling that if this track was still on mix tape, it'll be probably be tangled by now because I will play this over and over again. The lyrics, beautifully written, help me remember to not to forget to breathe. :}



All That You Are
Goo Goo Dolls

And I feel,

All the faint morning light,

Filled with hope ’cause you’re here in my life,

And we’ve gone,

From the edge of our souls,

Made it back to a place we call home.

You, see me through,

I was alone in the dark and the fear was my truth.

Yeah, all the things that you are,

Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,

And know that you are everything,

Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,

All that you are.

I feel wrong,

I’m so human and flawed,

I break down even though I’m still strong,

And time, will make fools of us all,

Builds us up, and then laughs when we fall.

http://www.hotnewsonglyrics.com/goo-goo-dolls-all-that-you-are-lyrics.html
You, pull me through,

When I’m alone in the dark and the fear was my truth.

Yeah, all the things that you are,

Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,

And know that you are everything,

Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,

All that you are.

You’re the sound of redemption,

The faith that I’ve lost,

The answers I’m seeking no matter the cost,

You opened the window,

Now I can see,

And you taught me forgiveness by giving your love back to me.

Yeah, all the things that you are,

Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,

And know that you are everything,

Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,

All that you are.

Yeah, all the things that you are,

Beautifully broken, alive in my heart,

And know that you are everything,

Let your heart sing and tonight,

Let your heart sing and tonight, we light up the stars,

All that you are.

Oh I feel,

All the faint morning light,

Filled with hope ’cause you’re here in my life.




Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

I Guess I'm Falling Deeper in Love

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile