I kiss you goodbye, 2011

2011 was an ironic year.

I lost some and I gained some.

A year of doubts, letting go, giving in, taming, learning..

A year of trying out new things. And sticking to my words, but... my fb status yesterday was:

You've fixed your ♥ onto something. 
Then, there goes the unexpected things 
that would make you want to run the opposite direction. 
Boo.

Whatever. Guess I'm back to my ordinary self ages ago, only sportier and curled.


I don't do rewinds. I just don't. I'd rather click on my past blog posts. Yes, I'm lazy like that.

As of now, my household is all quiet. The dogs are sleeping. The favorite one is here beside me, zzzing. My mom is busy texting downstairs and I'm here in front of the lappy. What a way to spend New Year's Eve. I dunno. I'm just off with the holidays. No fuzzy feeling, whatsoever.

Whatever. How 'bout ya? How are, or did you spend your New Year's Eve?


And, hey, 2012, I'm up for you!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }