Of Vintage Florals and Tea Rose Tints

To you, yes you. :) I just want to wish you a happy Christmas, one that is free of hate, of guilt, of anger, of doubts and all other negativities. I sincerely wish you well. 



Since I'm eating someone else's noche buena and (as if that's not enough) since I'm being parasitic on someone else's WiFi, this one's gonna be short. :) (We're spending Christmas on The M residence.)

Here are my favorite Christmas quotes:

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, 

wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas? 
~ Don Meredith 

I wish we could put up 

some of the Christmas spirit in jars 

and open a jar of it every month. 
~ Harlan Miller

 Love dust and Kisses under mistletoes,
Miss `C 

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }