Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jan 25, 2012

Cheap Thrills Come Easy

Simple things that make my heart leap and my day brighter:

via
 Hearing an old song sang in an entirely different way. Take this for instance.






You didn't click on it? You should! Definitely. Right now. 


 Singing in front of several people though it's not your thing
 Gaining a new perspective on things
 Knowing somebody will always just be there no matter what
 Saying no without ending up doing the yes-things
 Watching TV Shows {The New Girl, Gossip Girl, The Secret Circle, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries} in my bedroom with the lights off
 Riding the jeepney with your newly purchased books
 Finally feeling the desire to work
 Night jogging while listening to Yuck's Shook Down 
 Taking chances 
 Singing happy songs on YouTube together
 Being happy that you'd like to do everyone around you good things
 ME time
 Keeping calm and choosing happiness instead
 His words 
My child, if you become wise, I will be very happy. I will be proud when I hear you speaking words of wisdom. 
Proverbs 23:13 

May our blog thoughts make our Creator proud. :)

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve