Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jan 12, 2012

It's more fun in the Philippines

The craze of the Department of Tourism's (DOT) slogan, "It's more fun in the Philippines" started last week. Trended of twitter. Bloggers participated. What did I do? Downloaded the Harabara Bold font and let it sleep in my font folder.

I was lazy. And, I got jealous. So, this. My very own contribution to my country's ever growing tourism. :)

Mactan, Cebu
This was taken during one of our scholarships (OWWA) summer trips. We always had one. Yes, we were lucky! :)

Mt. Pinatubo
We conquered Mt. Pinatubo last May 21, 2011, the supposedly end-of-the-world date. Yeah, we wanted to do something memorable during that day. I haven't blogged about it because I was too lazy, but I made this instead. 

Strawberry Fields, Baguio City
During our college fieldtrip in Baguio! My college barkada. Love/d this shot as much as I loved the sweet corn. :)
Strawberry Fields, Baguio City
Still in Baguio. With my closest college friends. I sort of pretended to pick an orange from the strawberry plantation, while my friend, N (the one who's raping the plant), was well, uhm, savoring all the plant's glory. 

Tagaytay
Taken during a day out with the special one. :) Twas a fun day. We opted for the cable car. And it was.. a funny and memorable experience. Oh, well. :)

Mt. Pinatubo Crater
We rode a bangka to cross to the other hotter side of the crater. We could boil eggs by burying them underneath the sandy soil. 

Midnight Mercato
Food! One of Philippines' attraction, in a way. We, Pinoys love to eat, cook and experiment with food. We love restos and midnight markets. 

It's more fun in the Philippines. Definitely. :)

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve