It's more fun in the Philippines

The craze of the Department of Tourism's (DOT) slogan, "It's more fun in the Philippines" started last week. Trended of twitter. Bloggers participated. What did I do? Downloaded the Harabara Bold font and let it sleep in my font folder.

I was lazy. And, I got jealous. So, this. My very own contribution to my country's ever growing tourism. :)

Mactan, Cebu
This was taken during one of our scholarships (OWWA) summer trips. We always had one. Yes, we were lucky! :)

Mt. Pinatubo
We conquered Mt. Pinatubo last May 21, 2011, the supposedly end-of-the-world date. Yeah, we wanted to do something memorable during that day. I haven't blogged about it because I was too lazy, but I made this instead. 

Strawberry Fields, Baguio City
During our college fieldtrip in Baguio! My college barkada. Love/d this shot as much as I loved the sweet corn. :)
Strawberry Fields, Baguio City
Still in Baguio. With my closest college friends. I sort of pretended to pick an orange from the strawberry plantation, while my friend, N (the one who's raping the plant), was well, uhm, savoring all the plant's glory. 

Tagaytay
Taken during a day out with the special one. :) Twas a fun day. We opted for the cable car. And it was.. a funny and memorable experience. Oh, well. :)

Mt. Pinatubo Crater
We rode a bangka to cross to the other hotter side of the crater. We could boil eggs by burying them underneath the sandy soil. 

Midnight Mercato
Food! One of Philippines' attraction, in a way. We, Pinoys love to eat, cook and experiment with food. We love restos and midnight markets. 

It's more fun in the Philippines. Definitely. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }