Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Feb 2, 2012

moment 03/52: Conquering Fears

moment 03 // Go do something you're afraid of.
I can't bike. True, I can't until I was already in college. My friend told me that I didn't have a happy childhood because I don't know how to ride a bike when every kid should. Maybe I was too scared to be scarred. Then. 

But, months after I turned twenty four, I realized I am getting old and there's nothing fun going on in my life. I was.... boring. So, from that day forward, with the help of this blog, I decided I want to become awesome. But in case, I failed to do so, blame it to PMS, I'm-broke days and loneliness attacks. 

Anyho, I did something spontaneous tonight -- I rode a motorcycle. Well, at the back with my friend driving, and with a helmet. Yay. Well, I had something to do at work and I decided to extend a little bit. It just so happens that one of my office mates is going out, too. So, not wanting to walk the stretchy streets with my heavy backpack, I instantly cried, "Pasabay!". (Let me come with.)

Then, I realized he owns a motorcycle. Uh-oh. But, then I remembered this 52 moments goal and I beamed! 


I was already kinda chanting, I am afraid to ride a motorcycle while I was still inside the building. When we got out, I had that shot. 


And here's the motorcycle that we rode on -- Charan! (Upside down, too lazy to turn it all around.) There was a lagging moment before I hopped on it. Then, the journey began. It's my first time ever to ride on one. Probinsyana much? Ahaha.

My fear started to get to me during the first few broom brooms. But, I decided to enjoy the ride and give my fear a nice and an unchallenged play. Fear lost to me. Yay!

I enjoyed the feeling. The cold February breeze against my cheeks. The freeing feeling. The glittering stars hovering up in the night sky. The motorcycle speed that thrills. The night lights on the houses from afar. And the feeling of doing something for the first time. First times can be summarized in the signature sentence that Drew's character in 50 First Dates said, "Nothing beats the first kiss." Only that, it wasn't a kiss. It was a motorcycle ride. Nothing beats the first time. 

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve