moment 04/52: Mother Earth

I guess my body clock has dying batteries, I am close to missing three weeks of 52 Moments. Anyho, here is Moment 4.
moment 04 // Take a day next week to venture to the outdoors and explore your surroundings. For when you find nature, you find yourself.

This scene is cut and paste from MOA's front facade. I was here so early so there were only a few people walking to and fro. Was waiting for my mom and curling my eyelashes. 



These shots are taken from Isdaan in Calauan, Laguna. My whole family, after waiting for my mom who arrived from Iloilo, decided to check out the place. We really had funnn! Clean, family fun! :) We went here after MOA.  Will blog about the whole dining experience over at Gastronomicca soon. 

I know these are not purely nature shots, I could have gone to Los Baños hidden nature places, but I just didn't had the time. These are close-to-nature shots that I could afford for the mean time. And the whole experience had me invigorated. I miss these moments when my whole family can just stay at home, eat snacks and chill like we used to. We used to live together. 

But, nothing is permanent. My cousins' family (Actually, the only set of cousins that I have on my father side) moved out from our hometown. But, now that I am working, I'm closer to them so I get to see them on some weekends. Maybe that's His plan. So that I have family here while I'm at work. I hope I can get my mom and dogs to live with me soon. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }