Beaded Words

Today, I decided to stop overthinking and blog. Definitely a good idea. 

These days, I like talking random pictures of my day. So, cheers to photo dump blog posting. I guess I am doing that from now on. :) My pictures, my words. More me, eh?


You might take my hand for a Christmas tree branch. Haha. Well, I just wanted to wear the floral ring and the pink rosary beaded bracelet for today plus an April rosary bracelet given my mother (but a chain went loose. Boohoo.). But, I finally got my present, which I talked about in a previous post, from a little girl, A.


Aren't these accessories lovely? It's a purple-and-white bracelet and a blue-and-pink ring. I wore them the whole day even if I have to take them off when I brushed my teeth after I ate lunch. I was really happy when Ate S told me that A wanted to give me something. Imagine my smile when I got it na. 


And this is the cutesy, pretty little girl, A. See what she was wearing on her right arm and hand? Those are the accessories. But, I remembered she has a purple-and-white ring. I told her kasi na those trinkets are really cute. So, remembering that I liked it, she thought of giving me some din. Awww, is that cute or what? But, I kind of feel embarrassed, haha. It felt like I was younger than her. Her mom told me she feels daw like we're of the same age. Haha. I never grew up. It's her graduation this month. I want to give her something special. I was touched by the fact that we only knew each other for like two hours, but she remembered me after the party. =)))


Chocolates! Don't you love it when your officemates get to go on a vacation or go abroad for a training? You get chocolates when they get back! It was a calorie week for me. Plus a bar of Ferrero Rocher pa.


Took a quick snapshot when I paid for the Chocolate and Banana Loaf at the cashier. Pan de Manila products is one of my favorite pasalubong for my titas and cousins when I go visit them for the weekend. And I love buying things here in Laguna. I feel that I'm one of those people on tv carrying a paper bag full of groceries. And that plain brown paper near my watermark is a bag containing two thrifted books. I made a hobby of buying books in a nearby BookSale when I'm here. 

And read this. I'd like make you fall in love with love. And with words. Just like I do. 
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
Pity and love has a blurry divider. But I know love when I feel it. I got this from tumblr. I've left you inspiration because I want to make you love life.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }