Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Mar 8, 2012

Beaded Words

Today, I decided to stop overthinking and blog. Definitely a good idea. 

These days, I like talking random pictures of my day. So, cheers to photo dump blog posting. I guess I am doing that from now on. :) My pictures, my words. More me, eh?


You might take my hand for a Christmas tree branch. Haha. Well, I just wanted to wear the floral ring and the pink rosary beaded bracelet for today plus an April rosary bracelet given my mother (but a chain went loose. Boohoo.). But, I finally got my present, which I talked about in a previous post, from a little girl, A.


Aren't these accessories lovely? It's a purple-and-white bracelet and a blue-and-pink ring. I wore them the whole day even if I have to take them off when I brushed my teeth after I ate lunch. I was really happy when Ate S told me that A wanted to give me something. Imagine my smile when I got it na. 


And this is the cutesy, pretty little girl, A. See what she was wearing on her right arm and hand? Those are the accessories. But, I remembered she has a purple-and-white ring. I told her kasi na those trinkets are really cute. So, remembering that I liked it, she thought of giving me some din. Awww, is that cute or what? But, I kind of feel embarrassed, haha. It felt like I was younger than her. Her mom told me she feels daw like we're of the same age. Haha. I never grew up. It's her graduation this month. I want to give her something special. I was touched by the fact that we only knew each other for like two hours, but she remembered me after the party. =)))


Chocolates! Don't you love it when your officemates get to go on a vacation or go abroad for a training? You get chocolates when they get back! It was a calorie week for me. Plus a bar of Ferrero Rocher pa.


Took a quick snapshot when I paid for the Chocolate and Banana Loaf at the cashier. Pan de Manila products is one of my favorite pasalubong for my titas and cousins when I go visit them for the weekend. And I love buying things here in Laguna. I feel that I'm one of those people on tv carrying a paper bag full of groceries. And that plain brown paper near my watermark is a bag containing two thrifted books. I made a hobby of buying books in a nearby BookSale when I'm here. 

And read this. I'd like make you fall in love with love. And with words. Just like I do. 
I think you could fall in love with anyone if you saw the parts of them no one else gets to see. Like if you followed them around invisibly for a day and saw them crying in their bed at night or singing in the shower or humming quietly to themselves as they make a sandwich or even just walking along the street. And even if they were really weird and had no friends at school, I think, after seeing them at their most vulnerable, you wouldn’t be able to help falling in love with them.
Pity and love has a blurry divider. But I know love when I feel it. I got this from tumblr. I've left you inspiration because I want to make you love life.

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve