OrlandoEscape.com -- My Guide to my Dream Vacay

Wanderlust hits me like stardust. Probably because summer is just around the corner. Or I am just friggin' bored with my adventure life that I want to go book some tickets to Orlando, Florida. Why? Are you asking me why? Seriously? Check out my Top 5 Things reasons why I wanna hit Orlando.

Orlando Hotels


Travelling isn't just about the attractions you are going to visit. You want to have a splendid vacation, might as well pick out the best hotels. Am I right? I would want to stay in one of Lake Mary Hotels. Lake Mary is Florida's #1 Best Places to Live, and national's fourth. How cool would that be?

Disney World


I have known Mickey and Minnie Mouse all my life, so I'd totally grab the chance to see them in person. (Even though, I know that they're fictional. I'm letting the kid in me go wild.) Aside from shaking their gloved hands, I would also want to pay Downtown Disney Area a visit and go to spas, restaurants and shops. Maybe I could also try Disney's golf courses. The rides on the theme park, I may take on a few, but not those super fast roller coasters. I am not a fan.

Universal Studios

Source
The Harry Potter craze might be over, but I still want to relive the magical memories left by J.K. Rowling by pretending to be Hermione in Universal Studios' Harry Potter Theme Park. I can also enjoy Universal's Islands of Adventure afterwards.

LegoLand


I surely wouldn't miss an Orlando's LEGOLAND Package. Legoland is a new, interactive theme park located in Central Florida. Sure, themed parks generally cater to kids, but wouldn't you love seeing your kids ride a dragon, drive a car and going around those scaled-down towns.


Orlando Dinner Shows


You all know how much I enjoy eating out. So imagine my thrill when I've discovered all about Orlando Dinner Shows. It would be a double treat -- enjoying a new dish while watching a themed show. The shows range from comedy mysteries to magic to Disney themes.


So, what are you waiting for? Visit OrlandoEscape.com and schedule your summer trip to Orlando, Florida now!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }