Buncha Things

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Movie After the Book -- Not a Good Idea

I kind hearing and saying that. I just watched The Hunger Games today with my neighboring friendships, and I was kind of disappointed. I dunno. I didn't feel any thrill while watching the movie. Maybe I expected a little too much, especially during the parade. But, the casting was almost perfect. I like Prim and Rue. They're so adorable. And the Capitol people were fascinating. The playing Cinna leveled up to the Cinna character in the book, although a first glimpse of him made me feel otherwise. I just wished they have a different Peeta. =/ Gale was hot and I can't wait to read book 2. Next time, I should watch the movie first, but I just need to read Catching Fire right now. Oh, well.

April, my love month

It's summer once again, but I don't have any summer activities planned and that is a bad thing. Maybe next year. But, I am going home though. So that's one good thing in my summer. And, I am turning a year older this month. =( Can't believe I am half-way through my twenties. 

Am Fearless with my Heart

Somebody reblogged this on tumblr. I heard it and I kinda liked it. I just don't know if I can relate to it though. Favorite line: I'm fearless with my heart, I don't care if it breaks. 

My heart just mended, but I'm not afraid that it would go cracking like egg shells again. Haha. I'm peachy, what can I do. If you have watched Waiting for Forever (kind of a floppy movie), then you'd get this. I'm sort of like Will. I am kind of embarrassed to admit it, but I am a lot like him. We live in a world of rainbows, love, unicorns, love and lollipops. 




“…bad love letters beg for love back. Good love letters ask for nothing. This, I’m pleased to announce, is my first good love letter to you, because there’s nothing more for you to do. You’ve already done everything. I have enough of you to last forever. So please don’t have to worry about me. I’m ‘peachy’, I really am. I have everything. If I have one wish, it would be that your life bring you a taste of happiness you have brought to me. That you can feel what it’s like to love…”
—Will (Waiting for Forever)
And would you sip on hot tea even though you know very well you'll burn your tongue in doing so? Just to taste that satisfying astringency that your mouth desires?
And I'm getting a Pomeranian! Yay! Kidding. Pft. I wish, though. Happy April Fool's Day. Didn't fool somebody today. Not my thing.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }