When I Love You From Afar

I am so sorry to blog this, but I can't help it. =( I just miss him soooo bad and I don't care who can read this post. Blame this quote that I have stumbled on my tumblr. Tumblr can get me so high sometimes. Other times, it simply pulls me back to all those sh**** memories. =(

And here's the perfect tune to accompany this post.

via
I know somebody who is broken. And I love him way too much, every detail of his character. But, what is sad is that he’s broken and he can’t love me when he can’t even love himself. But, I know deep inside him, he does. I wanna fix him so badly. God knows it’s that one thing I would want to do. Fixing him was insatiable until I realized that I am being cracked into pieces just like he is. I guess I’m broken now too. 
And I let him go. I don’t know if it’s going to be forever, but I did let him go.
I don’t know if I’m going to ever get fixed. Or if somebody out there wants to fix me, too. But, I’m afraid that I’m just going to break him, too.

And, I came up with what I can do with this feeling:

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }