Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

Please know that you are my best friend.
I love the shmoozes that we have at home and over the phone.
I miss being with you everyday.
I miss sleeping beside you every night.

I just think that you are the coolest mom.
I didn't have serious curfews back in high school and college,
as long as I text you and inform you of wherever I am.
Lol. I enjoy my freedom. You knew that I wouldn't stray.
Thank you for that trust.

me and my lovely mom

You allowed me to have a boyfriend back in college,
and you knew that I wouldn't take my studies for granted.
Yay! You simply allowed me to experience life normally,
and you were constantly guiding me through it.

Adults love me, thanks to you! :)
But, you're the only one who knows how ugly my personality can get,
but you still love me with all your heart. <3

We survived those ultra rough days, with only a few pesos in our pockets.
*Apir* And everybody thought we were still rich. :)
Humility will forever stay with me,
the fear of running out of financial resources will never eat me
because of you.

You amaze me. Truly. And you have lots of friends who dearly love you so.
Aww, and you can make people go crazy over you. You are infinite.
I am truly blessed to be your unica hija.

I am sorry for all my shortcomings. I can be a real suplada.
I can get lost in my way like right now. I really don't know what to do with my life.
Midlife crisis. :) But, I know you are putting up with me.
I am trying to figure it all out. I want all the best for you and our dogs! :)

I looooovvvveee you forever. <3

I hope you can live here with me ASAP.
I hope I can get married soon so that you can disciple my children. Lol. I can't do it all by myself. I am a spoiler. Lol.
 You're really like my bestfriend!

Thanks for listening everytime especially when my heart breaks. ;} I can never follow your footsteps. I wish I can though. :)

Happy Mother's Day to you -- and to me, because I'm becoming one in nine months.

.....
.....
.....

LOL, Joke! :) I love you!!! *hugs*

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }