Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 16, 2012

Little Miss Half-Hearted

Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around. 
-- Abdul Kalam  


Somebody told me I am half-hearted and I guess he's right. The problem with me is that I think I do whatever I want to do as of the moment. I live for the moment. Too much C`est la vie-ish? Too much spontaneity? Too much tumblring? I guess so. ;)

I think of fabulous ideas. I get started. Then I lose grip. 
I have come up with a decision. So firm as a glittering diamond, only it would turn to charcoal weeks after, or even the day after. But, heck it's stick Carbon right? Alright. Geeky.
I swear of standing by my goals. I even have a Life List, but I am not willing to take my ass off this comfortable sofa that I am sitting on right now. (Figuratively speaking because right now, I am sitting on an office chair. Shhhh.)

I don't get out of my comfort zone, because I am afraid of what lies ahead. But, life starts at the end of your comfort zone and I want a LIFE, so I should get out of my comfort zone. Right?

He told me I am weak. She told me I am vulnerable. He told me I am a damsel in distress. 

I tell me: 

Right, Aiz. Take the plunge. Ditch the skimboard and take the surfboard, or better yet, a submarine. Haha. Still protected? By steel. How about this? Dive towards the ocean's rockbottom -- naked. And that's extreme skinny dipping alright. *wink

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve

Popular Posts