Little Miss Half-Hearted

Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around. 
-- Abdul Kalam  


Somebody told me I am half-hearted and I guess he's right. The problem with me is that I think I do whatever I want to do as of the moment. I live for the moment. Too much C`est la vie-ish? Too much spontaneity? Too much tumblring? I guess so. ;)

I think of fabulous ideas. I get started. Then I lose grip. 
I have come up with a decision. So firm as a glittering diamond, only it would turn to charcoal weeks after, or even the day after. But, heck it's stick Carbon right? Alright. Geeky.
I swear of standing by my goals. I even have a Life List, but I am not willing to take my ass off this comfortable sofa that I am sitting on right now. (Figuratively speaking because right now, I am sitting on an office chair. Shhhh.)

I don't get out of my comfort zone, because I am afraid of what lies ahead. But, life starts at the end of your comfort zone and I want a LIFE, so I should get out of my comfort zone. Right?

He told me I am weak. She told me I am vulnerable. He told me I am a damsel in distress. 

I tell me: 

Right, Aiz. Take the plunge. Ditch the skimboard and take the surfboard, or better yet, a submarine. Haha. Still protected? By steel. How about this? Dive towards the ocean's rockbottom -- naked. And that's extreme skinny dipping alright. *wink

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }