Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 10, 2012

Saturday Disc Lovin'

It's been a long long while since we played Ultimate Frisbee! :) So, last Saturday, we just have to give in to this disc lust and off we went to Philippine Navy to re unite with our well-loved sport. 

Before I begin, lemme credit J for the awesome pics. ;)


I look sad/comfortable/constipated. Bwahaha. And the disc is nowhere in sight. 


Frisbelles. We look so cute. I know. I'm still applying sunblock. And oh, I forgot to give J my contri for the skin saving cream. 


Action shots. Why don't I have one? Because maybe I suck?


Practice throws. Water breaks. And everything in between.


Mixed pics. We had fun. We had a pick-up game against the Ultimate Warriors and they were agile and good at the sport. I'm so chicken to play with them. Haha. But I did a block and one forehand. Hahaha. Sucker. :} It was my first-ever pick up game. So, kinda cool.


And, uhm. Uhm. Cute. ;) These two are adorable! <3

Gotta go now. Sorry for the hasty, empty post. I am kinda busy with stuff. We're going to join the Summer League! And I need to buy my very own cleats soon. Maybe this weekend. And some shorts and long socks. Dasca Sports Center, here I come. Hope to find cheap sports items there. ;)

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve