Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sep 3, 2012

September Thoughts

I have been here and there and everywhere that I am going to leave you with a super random post -- more of like a summary of my first week of the -ber month.


  • Telling me negative stuff about certain people wouldn't do much damage to that person -- it actually damages your credibility to me. You're like a balloon that keeps on shrinking and the person that you are talking nasty about keeps on floating higher. ;) Better think twice before pouring out your words on me. Better reserve that needle for sewing buttonholes and stop pricking your own skin.
  • Less time on work, more time for play. Unless your work is your life. Yahoo!
  • Swiping is an addictive act. Should write more reviiiieeeewwwss. 
  • I am now convinced that 5-inch heels and alcohol don't mix. You wouldn't want Hydrogen Peroxide bubbling your booboo out. It's not a great way to start the day. 
  • Some engineers can nurse better than actual nurses. Baha. ;) Well, case-to-case basis. 
  • A booboo can actually change your office fashion statement and can encourage you to throw in a new fashion find in your closet. But, don't be overjoyed -- it can change the way you walk, too. 
  • Wedding invites should be out soon. Work your cute ass off, A. 
  • Spontaneity is a good thing. ;)
  • Feeling excited about the days to come? Having gazillion things enter your mind? It's a good sign. Go on.
  • Families are always the best. Supportive all the way. 
  • I am so dying to know A I just don't have the luxury of time to have a PLL marathon these nights. I am so going to find out who A is. 
  • You'll know it when you're ready. You'll know because it feels right.
  • Note to Self: Show up on food tasting invites. You're wasting good times and potential food blog posts. 
  • Note to Self: Please start reading The Great Gatsby. And the other books that you have started reading. Finish them off.
  • It's never too early to buy a 2013 Planner on August 2012, especially if it is Paolo Coehlo inspired.
  • Note to Self: Sleep now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow and pick out a dress. Boohoo.
  • I will be able to run again and play Ultimate Frisbee.
Night, people. Sorry I suck at Time Management and Multitasking nowadays.

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve

Popular Posts