I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

I am halfway through my twenties. Oh, how fast the time flies. And, on the absence of a full-length mirror inside my room, I get the creeps whenever I am faced with one on some occasions. Like when I fit floral tops on department stores. I am getting fatter! Ugh.

It's true. The more you age, the faster you accumulate fats, the slower you get rid of them. To counter this I-am-fat mantra, I am happy to have found garments that could make me feel better about myself -- Wacoal. My mother used to always mention this brand. And now, I know where her fascination with this brand roots.

How can you be body beautiful at any age with W a c o a l?



Donning this three-quarter cup with embroidered details would bring out the inner diva in me. It is slightly padded so this style is ideal for me, enabling me to achieve that cleavage effect since the cups push the bust from side to side. That way, my slightly bulging stomach will be covered by the protrusion on the upper part of my body. Plus, the lacey boyleg is a dainty piece. And in this light moss green hue, it is divine. 

Wacoal brassiere are specially made for women aged on their 20s, 30s and 40s. The Wacoal designers are so passionate about the women's body that they have noted the difference of breast states of women in different age brackets. Take this illustration, you'll get the whole point.


Use Wacoal and be the most beautiful that you can be. 


Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }