Procrastination Has Eluded Me, Darling

Hello, 2013.

At the start of the year, I feel so motivated to finish everything that I have started. I am industrious right now. At work. Yes, you have read it. At work. :) I strive to do everything that I can for the day so that I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow. La la la.


I'm back to the 12-hour work schedule. Yeah, yeah, hard. The fun thing about this is -- my day off starts Friday. I have one day for ME Day. Then Saturday, Sunday. Yeah, boyfriend and friends and family, I am all yours. ;)

And, uhm, this is me taking a break. I haven't even eaten dinner. Argh. Will eat with le boif. Later when I come home. Prunes made my stomach silent for the last couple of hours. Toorah.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }