Am Being a Cute Nerd for Tonite

I happen to get bitten by the slacker bug tonight. I failed to write product reviews. I was soooo tired because I aerodanced. Again. To chill, I surf. And, because these facts are worth sharing, imma put it in my blog.

via

Every year, millions of trees grow thanks to squirrels forgetting where they buried their nuts.
Thank you squirrels! :) Hugging you guys so tight!

 The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We’re all made of star dust.

*Insert magic dust sounds here.* I am a star. *and curtsy*. 

Penguins only have one mate their entire life and “propose” by giving their mate a pebble.
Awww. :) I wouldn't mind getting a pebble as an engagement item for as long as he's going to be my mate forever and ever and I am going to be his! And he scratches my back if it itches and he cooks instant meals when I'm sick.


Cuddling releases Oxytocin which helps speed healing and recovery from physical wounds.
Yeee! That's why I love cuddles and cuddle weathers.


Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other.
Awwwww.. I'd like to do this, but I can't sleep on water. Maybe I'll drown.

There’s a type of jellyfish that lives forever.
Weh? Di nga. If that is so, I wish we were jellyfishes so that we don't need to be vampires in order to love each other for eternity. Charots!

Butterflies can taste with their feet.
Uhm. Okay.

Sea horses mate for life, are completely faithful and travel together by holding on to each others tails.
Yeee! That's why I love cuddles and cuddle weathers.

Cuddling releases Oxytocin which helps speed healing and recovery from physical wounds.
Yeee! That's why I love cuddles and cuddle weathers.



Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }