Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Feb 4, 2013

It's a Fridate: AeroDancing

Last Friday, we went to go Aero dancing in a local mall. It's my day off so I asked my officemates if they're interested to join me burn some calories. They said they were, so off we went!


This was taken before the class started. Ate C has to go munch on some siomai. She was hungry as a bear. And aerodancing with an empty stomach is a no-no. Dancing with a full stomach is not good either. 


Taken after the class. Look at ze hair. So messy! I wanted to do away with my maong shorts, but my colorful panties were flashing neon lights. I wasn't prepared much! Boo yah. Have you seen a green muffin top? Hope you didn't. :(


From then on, we swear to do Aero classes during Fridays! Wee. Don't you love Fridates?
Credits to Abril's Instagram! :)
AERODANCING TIPS
  • Wear flexible garments. Tights and tops.
  • Bring water and put it in a container with an easy-to-open lid. There are like 5-10 second breaks between each dance routine so it's your opportunity to drink some water and wipe your sweat.
  • Eat 30 minutes before the classes start. And, don't eat like there's no tomorrow after the class okay?

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve