Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Apr 8, 2013

Simply Blessed.


It's the sweet time of the year once again for me and for the people who love me. Seriously, guys, I have missed writing and blogging so much it hurts my head. It seems like I don't know how to write anymore. =/ I was busy -- with day job, online jobsss (juggling 4 jobs now, yes, I seriously need cash, hire me in oDesk ?? =D ), frisbee and J. ;) 2013 was a great year for me.

For most people, January is their new year, but for moi, it's April. So, help me strike out some goals that I have set out for myself last year, won't you? Leggo.

1. Lose the stomach fat. Do Ab Ripper X regularly, not everyday though. {Ermergahd. Complete fail. Totally. My stomach is transforming into a muffin top. It is like one right now.}
2. Join stocks.  {Did! However, I haven't given it that much focus and I would do so now.}
3. Buy a house for mom and dogs.  {Uh, nope. Just rent, but I felt it was close to buying.}
4. Finish at least 25 books. Classics and Contemporaries. Oh, And find Coffee with Oscar Wilde. {I can't tell how many I have finished in 1 year. 5? Poor, Aiz. Some titles include well yeah, Oscar Wilde, The Great Gatsby and Reinventing Claire. Have to do better than that.}
5. Snorkel in Coron. {Sadly, not this year. ;(}
6. Take breathtaking pictures in Vigan.{Yesssss! However, they're just okay. I can be very camera shy. Here's one.}

7. Enroll in a dance class. {It's every weekday afternoon, but I only get to attend when I am free. Sometimes, I go with my officemates. Yes, I drag them into the dance studio. I wish to upgrade my dance outfit though so I am thinking of doing it again.}

8. Travel outside the country with J, A, R, J, Y and other friends.{Hmmm, not gonna happen. Sometimes, you just need to let go of people because they consume you and they turn you into somebody you're not.}
9. Engage in local community outreach programs quarterly. {Did! Company-initiated, but volunteered to organize. Got to partner with a really great girl. I wish her the best and I wish she gets to see the world soon! I hope to visit them again! }
10. Buy frisbee cleats and join frisbee tournaments. {Yeahboy! :) I finally cut during tournaments. And, well, I have to improve on the passing though. My confidence level during a practice game is like the Great Wall of China, but on Tourneys, it's only a brick-high.}


11. Attend a retreat. {No, sadly. I want to go to some Flowyoga retreat though.}
12. Go to Tagaytay with aunts, mom, cousins as I promised them.{My cousins and mama weren't there, only my mom and two aunts, but it wasss funnnn! They're the ones who took care of me when I was young, now it is my turn. #soloflight mode muna, but one of my cousin's already going great in her job.}


13. Achieve clear skin. {I'm almost there!!!}
14. Earn a regular monthly income from online jobs.{I am. My only problem now is much lower rate (yes, I do have HIGHHHH expectations in my online career) andddd lazinessss. Ohmy! Like right now. I am not doing my job. Tsk. However, I can be in track again like a lightning. Beating deadlines is like my thing.}
15. Meet new people. {Uhm, I am not sure who I was referring to when I did this. (I used to strikethrough my goals as I have reached them. So?? I guess I met new friends in dance class? or Frisbee? Work? Oh yeah, his family too. =D }


16. Confess my sins.{=(}
17. Be published anywhere. Young blood, or anywhere else. {I guess I'm published but as a ghostwriter. Tsk. Too bad. Inspiration, come my way.}
18. Make sense, be serious at times and slow down on being peachy. {Oh yes. Definitely. ;) I wouldn't let others bring me down. This year, I definitely got this.}
19. Hopefully, start up a new wardrobe. {Hmmm, lagging down on this one.}
20. Talk openly about my faith, whether it's blogging or in person. {Slightly I am opening up. I need more courage, Lord.}
21. Do something about my career. {I am happy that my supervisor has realized my efforts. ;) And the change to the new team seems a positive move. I always think that I am a late bloomer. Gotta show them what I can do now that I am motivated and driven and strong. Detractors? I wish to do nothing to them, but pray for them instead. They badly need that instead of my rants about them in my blog.}
22. Play the piano once again. {I guess once. I so missed playing Yiruma in the piano. I have to get it from Laguna soon.}
23. Take my blogging to another level. Every blog especially personal, food blog, book, writing, dog. {I still think I am not accomplishing much on this. Let me try again this year.*cross fingers*}
24. Enroll in a short course in a real school. {I do enroll in short courses. Only online. I don't think I can make it in a real school? I just don't have clear visions of my future yet, aside from being a fabulous work-at-home mom.}
25. Date. But, I don't do blind dates. It should be with someone I know for some time. Someone I like. Someone I could talk to. Someone available. That's why nobody makes it to my list. My friends told me I should try something new. Haha. I mean, it's been years since my last date. And it has been five months. There's nothing wrong with dating, right? But I'm still kind of hesitant. I'm going to date before I turn 26. Haha. Promise. And this time, I wouldn't compromise. Ever. {I posted blind statements after the Date goal, however, because you guys can't activate the highlighting in my blog, you never got to read it. So, I am posting it here once again. Done with dating. Didn't even dated dated. I just went out with one guy who became my go-to guy for any/every, or well almost every thing. I wanna get cheesy at this point, but I guess I would just gross and bore you guys. Haha. Anyho, he's the greatest for putting up with me. ;)))) <3 p="">


I have accomplished 17 out of 25 goals -- 68%, 15% up than the last annual goal setting. Not bad. =) Twenty five, a fresh start. I felt how it is to live and how to be loved and how to love more and how to repay  bad deeds with a kinder heart and how to suck it up and work for your dreams. =)))

I figured out this is already a lengthy post. So, I am going to do another post for my 26 on 26.

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve