Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Jun 29, 2013

[Post] College Chick

I have a thing for notebooks, new books, highlighters and studying. I missed studying so much that earlier this month, I would have enrolled in a Masteral Class right there and then only if we haven't missed the deadline. But, His plan is an ever-omnipresent one and I dare not question why. I would love to ask Him though, What now? Only if He talks to me.



So this month, June, was a month of dawning for me. I finally found that day dream job -- Technical Writer. =D =D =D Because I am a know it all. I want to document how things should be used, how they would function and how to do this and that. Seriously, I want to write all day, but I wouldn't want to lose touch of my technical side, so the thought of being a Technical Writer makes me jump on my office chair. :) Bahahaha. I am afraid of elaborating this one. But I gotta shut up about it for now.

And, aside from that, I want to level up in my salary and in my resume. I want to take up some masters. My office mate mentioned this Techno MBA course offering in a school near where I stay and I did a little research and I guess the course would be perfect for me. It's Masters of Business and Accountancy with a touch of Information Technology. Yes, I want to be flexible, studying the contributions of economists in the world and trying to make my very own in the near future. Well, I have read that yuo can become Project Managers when you graduate. And Project Managers are the bosses of Technical Writers. So while still studying, I am going to be a Technical Writer first. And God knows what I am going to be for the next ten years. :) Aside from that, I am pursuing my writing career online. Read: sidelines on oDesk, blog here and there and the likes.

Weee, am I a step closer to my dream job??? Wish me luck!

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve