Swimsuit Shopping for Baler Beach Fest


Summer may be almost over, but no other season exists in my world. Summer has become this eternal juncture – reliving it over and over again. Summer has even become a way of life.

I have booked a trip to Baler in September and I just can't wait to hit the beach. Learning how to surf has been on my bucket list for quite a while now and I need to cross it out and replace it with “Surf the beaches of this and that”. Or maybe I should buy a surfboard first, huh?

Anyway, back to swimsuits. Choosing the right one to wear is a dilemma that I would love to solve. Being a seeker of individuality, I wouldn't go for the skimpy usual bikinis - I'd like to go for something refreshing, one that isn’t too revealing, yet still says sexy all the way.

Here they are:






  
I have a thing for retro swimsuits for the pin-up girl aura. I love how the diagonal stripes meet at the center of the body and the cute little halter knot at the back. This gives an edge to the cinched bustline. This Black and White Striped Dinah One Piece Swimsuit from Unique Vintage is designed in the typical pin-up girl style, but is far from boring.


Next up is this intricately feminine Gottex 2013 Folklore Bandeau Swimsuit from South Beach Swimsuits. See, I am a sucker for details and this design had me at one glance. The sweetheart neckline would really help me achieve a flattering bust. Aside from the color palette and the paisley-like designs, I love the tummy control feature and the removable straps of this swimsuit.




Did this one blow you away too? I love the wrapped top illusion of this Miracle Suit's Aurora Solid Swimdress from Roaman's. But…I’m so devastated that this one only comes in plus sizes, for the more voluptuous girl. What a bummer! I would have looked extra sensual with this one.


This particular one named Ann from Rey Swimwear is another vintage swimsuit with a fun and lovely appeal just like Audrey Hepburn's character Princess Ann in Roman Holiday. The one inch strap, polka dots and the contrast-colored belt brings out my bubbly and striking personality. Jessica Rey, the founder of Rey Swimear leaves women with the question “Who says it has to be itsy bitsy?” when it comes to picking out our swimwear. I kind of support her stance on this one.



Lastly, this Le Chat Noir 2.0 Swimsuit from Black Milk Clothing grabbed my attention among the other equally astounding one-of-a-kind swimsuits, probably because of the strong color choice. This polyester, lycra suit with a 19th century Parisian cabaret club print on it screams daredevil sexy, not the conventional sexy.



I’ll be spending 2 days in Baler, so tell me how can I wear all five in just two days? Or maybe I just can book another trip to Palawan? Sigh. I just can't make up my mind on which of these 5 to choose from. Every piece exhibits a part of my character. So, help me choose a piece? Or two? Please!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }