Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sep 27, 2013

My Cup of Tee

9.27.13
+ Updated my iPad to iOs7.2. There's something off with the whole thing though. I don't want vivid, super contrasted icons. Can I adjust the brightness and contrast? I like the minimalist feel though.

9.27.13

+ Okay, it's official. I am getting into grad school! Tomorrow's the first day of class. I hope I can still do the things that I need to do -- online jobs + offline jobs. I guess I have to give up the daily blog and just blog here. =/


9.27.13

+ Finally found my cup of tees -- Culture Tees! I was supposed to buy 3 and get Php100 discount, but the boyf was there, a consistent hindrance to my shopping sprees. He told me to wait for my GCs (worth Php3000 which I won on a Globe Blog Post Contest). He made sense so I agreed.


9.27.13

+ He also bought a Beverly Hills Polo Club Shirt which looks good on him. He saw it first, but I still claimed that it was my choice. 

via
+ And tonight at this wee hour in the morning I leave you a quote, a happy quote from all the other inspirational quotes. I like my life now. I created doors for myself and I am enjoying entering every single one of it. :)


I haveee to sleep. Will work on the online job tomorrow since acid reflux is acting up. Gawd, it isn't nice. I have to eat every now and then to keep it down! Now, I have to sleep. Have school tomorrow! =D And I am excited. Alarm ready!

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve