Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sep 16, 2013

No, I am Not Yet Getting Married

No, I am not yet getting married, but I am seriously considering black-and-white as my wedding motif. It silently screams chic sophistication.

What's up with the wedding fever you might ask. Well, I have been writing wedding articles for 15 days straight now. Wait, I have to do the crossies blogpost.

Online Jobs

+ Wedding Articles. Need to finish 10 ASAP as I am lagging on my online works.
+ Need to finish Blog 2 and Privacy Policy for one client tomorrow.
+ Product Descriptions!! #*&^$*#& I still have to finish 12.

WP site and Blog
+ Have you sensed anything new in my blog? Yessss, the header!! Do you love it? Because I love it even though you don't. ;) Haha ; p And, I have changed the fonts. Blog post title and the body text. Do you love it? This is so much better. I feel home again. Which do you like better? The old header & fonts or the new header & fonts? Please say the new ones! Am I asking you a lot of questions? For more which better questions to amuse you, go visit thatzbetter.com.

+ See I have created this webbie, The Boomlet Diaries and it's going to be a SERIOUS website about: (1) Personal Finance, (2) Blogging, (3) Freelancing and (4) Earning Online Gigs. I was debating whether to separate the earning online stuff from the personal finance, but when Facebook blocked my other url, I thought of heck, why not combine the two under a new url and put all of those things under one umbrella. Thus, The Boomlet Diaries was made. :) ChristianPF is my inspiration for this.

Day Job
+ Finished debugging all four generics in just 2 days! My best so far. However, they're just package extensions and they're for evaluation purposes only. Main thing to debug is still untouched. Oh well. That's lifeee.

MFs
+ Been reading all about Mutual Funds. I am about to purchase healthcare and I am saving up on some MFs. Might as well read muna before deciding where to put my funds. :) I'll be making a comparison post about the existing MFs. :) But I am pretty sure it'll take a while. Major research to eh.

That's all for tonight, people. ;) Tomorrow's my day off and this weekend is my last Saturdays-are-mine weekend for I am about to embark on a new journey called Graduate Studies. Wish me luck?

Image Source: 1

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve