Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Oct 10, 2013

Novels + Real Life Stories Can Cause Heartbreaks

October has been a hell month. It closely was, but it kept a lot of surprises, hamartias and epiphanies. I may just be a drama queen, but I'll let you be the judge.

Tip: For other inspiring stories, you can go to thesouljah.com.

★ Finally finished reading The Fault in Our Stars last night on the shuttle bus while I was on my way back home. I couldn't keep my tears from falling that I just snuggled on bf's shoulders, keeping my best to keep the fact that I am actually crying. He found out anyway. This was the continuation of heartbreak morning.

★ That morning, when I was on the 2nd to the last chapter, the part where Augustus Waters has just died (Sorry, this is not a book review so I have the right to spoil things up.), I kept "my book" a.k.a. iPad shut. I pretended its cover was the casing. It was just so heartbreaking. I couldn't bear having red eyes in the office.

★ If you haven't read the book, you can't get the picture on the left. It's Hazel Grace and Augustus. Sniff.

Middle PS. I'll have a book review on The Fault in Our Stars in The Lust Manifesto, my writing and literature blog.

★ Even my flawless project had multiple, heart attack-inducing hamartias. It used to be going oh-so perfectly, but why does everything have to not go smoothly? Right when the thing is about to end. Why? Tell me why? I had my flicker of hope semi-enjoying the rollercoaster ride only, it returned to me only as a wick. No trace of smoke. Nada.

★ My friends and I are about to embark on a journey. We accepted a website development project and I am so excited in doing it! :) Yeah, I got lots to do, but I have time for that. I am planning to engage in Wordpress jobs in oDesk soon anyway. Let this be a practice.

★ I had this crazy urge to finally do something that I have been meaning to do for the last three years of my life. IT would be the ultimate liberating thing to do in my almost-over twenty-something life phase. I don't want to let life randomly kick me into the adult that I don't want to become. -Quote borrowed from  Chris HadfieldI'll only spill when I am actually on it. We have a deal.

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve