The Right Way to Fly is with AirAsia Zest

So have you heard the latest travel news? Air Asia has partnered with Zest Air and they're moving their flights from Clark back to AirAsia Zest, NAIA Terminal 4. Yahoo for the travelers out there! They're now known as AirAsia Zest.

So, to mark this awesome collaboration, I made a Prezi tagging my destination wishlist. International and local business do have a flair of seducing their target audience I should say because this has indeed sparked that desire to travel in me once again. I should increase my travel budget a little, doncha think? It'll be just a a teeny weeny expansion since Skytrax has affirmed that Air Asia is the world's best low cost airline for 5 times now.

Air Asia Zest, the right way to fly to
  • Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro
  • Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai, Incheon
Find out which of the places did I include in my my Destination Wishlist below.

Best viewed in FullScreen. :)

Images were taken from Pinterest and Google Search. I've linked each to their respective sources below.
Kota Kinabalu pictures:

Incheon, South Korea pictures:

Davao pictures:

Puerto Princesa Pictures:



*This post was created for the Nuffnang Air Asia Zest contest. Join here too!

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }