Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Dec 29, 2013

30th of December oh-13

Hello. Hello.

It's the second to the last day of 2013 and I am itching to list down my new year goals, but I was accustomed to do it on my birthday and I haven't gotten my Daykeeper Journal so I am kind of slacking on it. Okay, so maybe I'll try tomorrow. On the eve of the New Year.

Anyway, I hung out in a cafe yesterday for 6 freaking hours! I did this. That's my report about motivation. I am also going to show a 10-minute animated video in between. Any suggestions? Criticisms? Wish me luck on the 4th!
Mom went to fetch me on the cafe. But, we drank tea and had some duo-fies first.


I have to edit it on my phone via VSCO Cam (which I absolutely love!) because I still can't decide which is better lightroom or bridge.

Anyhoo, Christmas is also the time for mini-reunions.. Here's a pic with my highschool buddies. 


Yes, all we do is eat. 


I also went to the Christening of my 3rd nephew, Keiu! :) He is so adorbs, but I don't know how to handle an almost two-month old baby! He still can't control his head and I just don't know how to support it. =/ Boo. 


And here's a picture of a cat to end this post. 



Advance happy 2014!! :)

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve