Peachy, I am

They always tell me that I'm a happy person. If you start reading my earliest journal entries here, you would be thinking the author got replaced. I used to be gloomy and helpless. Now, I am just this bouncing ball, bringing smiles on the faces of people around me.

via
I find joy in the ordinary. I perk up when someone mentioned that he saw a quote on Pinterest -- was surprised he would know Pinterest. I look forward to grocery days on Fridays. I don't panic when deadline comes because I know I can deliver for as long as He stays with me. I enjoy cuddling in my bed with my two laptops. I don't mind buying the 2-L oil for our house -- when they say that I shouldn't be doing it that my housemates should do that.

Now, I just couldn't give out something negative. Well, on most days, probably because I don't hold on to the negatives inside me. I may be peachy and all, but I can inject happiness to people and maybe just maybe help them to screen out the sad, and give out balloons of joy instead.


Writing inspired by
Five Minute Friday

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }