Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Apr 20, 2014

{I} is for Inlapidated by Grimm's Monroe

So, my lazy days here have been spent with a guy named Monroe.

Monroe is a kind-hearted, reformed man who strives to protect the loves of his life everytime. And he has a funny knack in doing so. He used to be a monster, but now he is into Yoga, strict diet and Pilates. And he knows how to cook! And more importantly, he is funny. Adorably funny.

Okay okay. I am talking about a fictional character in Grimm. You know Grimm? The TV show which includes all the monsters you can think of (Aswang was featured there) and a hero who protects the world from it. It was sort of like RIPD and I sort of disliked the start of the Grimm season since i saw RIPD first. The concept is kind of the same -- cops who gets the bad guys. The real bad guys as in monsters -- Wesen.

I got hooked with Grimm. I'm catching up with Season2, but the show is already in its 3rd season. So, let's talk about Monroe. Here's a clip. You be the judge. Tell me if he's cute or not.



Those droopy, compassionate eyes and the pursed, pouty short lippies.

via
And his swoon-worthy talent

via
And romantic date ideas...

via
And surprise flowers. Don't care if they're yellow.




His loyalty to Nick


I could go on only if I don't have a date tonight. Time to go now to go watch Monroe.


Connect with the writer

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve