Weekly Wishes { Week 1 | July 2014}

Ooops, skipped a week. No biggie though. I can be excused because I was sick, remember?

Anyway, last week was kind of a busy one since I'm back to schooling once again. And the square pics are from my Instagram account.

(1)I made banana-chocolate pan breakfast for myself. (2)The juice with the paper straw was taken during my lunch-out with my LK buddies, the people I spent with during my Ireland days. (3)The sunny, LA-ish pic was take outside my office when I went home early. (4) Chilling on a swing over water in Magic Island, Boracay. (5) Me in PJ's when I was sick. I could almost taste that WAHM feeling. (6) Free choco-banana SB drink, which J and I didn't like. Thank heavens we didn't order it. I have to bribe myself to work. I have to go visit SB. (7) That saying was brilliant. Too bad you can't read it. Hah! Check out my instagram to read it, will you? (8) Flavors for the regular coffee. I chose Macadamia and it was divine. (9) Free candies for us when we went to Alabang yesterday. Was supposed to work on a report, but oh well. Things happen.

*Start at the picture from the lower right.


Now, lezz proceed to the wishes.

Last Week's Wishes
★ Blog: SampleRoomPH Product Review 
Pft. I can never be a beauty blogger. I feel lazy doing a sample review.
★ Blog: One Entry in The Boomlet Diaries 
Yes, I love doing this. Post is entitled "How to Apply for a Philippine Stock Index Fund (PSIF) and Top It Up". Read it if you don't have a mutual fund yet. And oh, I've been receiving messages (actually, just 2) from people I know who have read my blog. They say they like it and found my advice practical. 
★ Survive the 1st Saturday of formal classes 
I haven't went to school. Doctor orders.
★ Stuff up financial accounts  
Oh yes. Stuffed up Emergency Fund, hustling there because I've used a portion for my mother. Nothing serious though. I've also topped up my retirement fund and shed a portion for my cc. I used my card to pay my tuition while I hustle online to pay for it. ;)
This Week's Wishes
★ Rock the MIT Report 
★ Blog on TBD 
★ Stuff up financial accounts (again) 
★ Work for $60.00 this week 

The Nectar Collective
This is all. And oh, additional one:
★ Photo Date 
Because I have three days off. Yippee!

This Weekly Wishes is kind of productive for me. You can come join The Weekly Wishes bandwagon here.



Connect with the writer

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }