Weekly Wishes {Week 2 | June 2014}

Hey, there. Happy Independence Day to us! :) It's the 12th. The Filipinos were freed today 116 years ago, but the boyf and I weren't from work. We went to work, but we ended up doing nothing in there. Because there were a lot of people who went to work earlier and we were like fighting over the equipment. Anyway, the plant you see up there is a guava seedling. Our company do have this "Adpot a Tree" program every now and then and it's my first time to participate! I was thrilled. We got a Red Malaysian Guava and a Lemon Tree. Yes, a lemon tree! :) More about Jess and Lemorie (Yeah, we gave them names) on my future posts!



Back to today. It was raining today and I kind of woke up late and I love the feeling of waking up to the sound of the rain. So, you could say that my day started out good. However, I failed last week's wishes. Here is a blow-by-blow account:

Last Week's Wishes
DAY TRADE + EARN.
I traded, but I haven't earned. Oh well, the highs and lows of the stock market. I should be reading more and more and attending seminars. Because someday, if I'm going to be a mom, the stock market is going to be one of the things that would entertain me.

ENROLL FOR MY 2ND SEM
Well, I started my enrollment. Way too late. 11 AM and the cut off is 12 Noon. I am such a slacker. I haven't even made it to the registration form. If only I could, then I wouldn't have to worry about my final enlistment in my subjects. I'll try again this Friday.

10 HOURS ONLINE WORK
I missed 1.5 hours to complete my goal. At least, I worked 10 and I scored another project. *wink* And it's all about tea. So the new project made up for the missed 1.5 hours.

JOG 5 ROUNDS ON THURSDAY
Fail. Work was getting again on me. My project is a first and the process is some kind of complicated. Okay, it is indeed complicated and I am bothering a lot of departments in my company. But, hey, I need to. That's why I haven't jogged. (excuses, excuses)

BLOG: HOW TO APPLY FOR PSIF
I was tired after work. Haven't blogged. :(

USE SAMPLEROOMPH PRODUCTS
I did use both of them and I need to review them this week!

This Week's Wishes


The Nectar Collective

Last week's score is 2.5 over 6. That is just 42%. Poooor. This week, I hope I can score much more. I need to set realistic goals. I can be ambitious at times and this trait can lead me to a burnout. J would agree. He told me so last night.

This Weekly Wishes is kind of productive for me. You can come join The Weekly Wishes bandwagon here.


Connect with the writer

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }