Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Sep 7, 2009

stucked up teenage dream on my adult life

I never owned a blog, though I've got my first bulky HP computer with post paid internet connection when I was eleven. That's one decade and one year ago. Now, I'm twenty two and unemployed.

I can still remember my many cyber firsts.

One of my favorite websites involved real life kids with their real life experiences. It's a place where kids all over the world shared their first kiss experiences. As an eleven-year old girl who reads Sweet Valley Kids, it's a pure sanctuary. I would smile over their stories, imagining the day I get to be a contributor to that site and no longer an inactive guest. I never get to write there though, even after I graduated high school. The lesson I've learned after my teenage years was I shouldn't have read those Sweet Valley stuff. They had poisoned my innocent mind with smooches and it ignited my imagination on this topic. I can still remember some lines from the poem which Elizabeth wrote for Todd during their camp. I would post it here when I find my book. If I haven't read those books, then maybe the hours spent daydreaming about my own first kiss were used for my study time.

Next was the mIRC! I loved it and my primary agenda? Meet boys halfway around the globe form me. As I wait for the connection, my heart keeps bumping and I would even cover my eyes and peek once in a while if the connection is already complete. If I'm there, I would type the heys and the asl pls's. The childish thing and unsecured thing that I did was give away our phone number to some strange man and the scariest thing that happened was that he called. I never answered him. I was so scared of my mom and dad.


My most embarrassing act was when my mom accidentally read my 'horrible' chat session. I didn't noticed she was at my back. It contained some really bad conversation and she got really disappointed. The guy was a jerk and a maniac. It was the only ill, chat that I ever had my entire life. It was purely out of curiosity. Hey, I was a kid!


But I had one 'special someone' in the net when I was a kid. He was a kid, too. from Italy. He was named Lucca Perioni? Or something. We always chat at a certain time. I forgot if it was everyday or what. But we always had clean fun when we chat. I remember one time when we use to pretend we we're cooking spaghetti and feeding each other. Sobrang cheesy! That ended, though, I never heard from him since I stopped being online for a few years. Things we're so much intense in my life that I had to stop superficial going ons in my life. Anyway, my bills skyrocketed to a few thousands and that made me more worried and more undeserving of the pleasures that my dad has offered me.


That was it for my childhood cyber experiences. I was kinda happy I got involved in those things. At least I would know how to handle my kid with the open harassment the vile world has to offer through the internet, aight?


Anyway, this is one step in my so-called life. Another cross out in my to do list before I get married. Another answer to my sighing what-ifs.

I'm blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve