Tel: 0039 123 45 789 | Skype: info@domain.it

I said goodbye to blogger.

You can visit me here now.

0
days
0
hours
0
minutes
0
seconds

Visit me on my new space.

Love is a Mutt on Wordpress

Copyright © L♥ve is a Mutt | Powered by Blogger
Design by AZMIND | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com

Aug 20, 2011

Mood: Happy

Hey, lovelies! :)

[currently listening to: 90's music 89.9 FM. Feels like I'm in my elem days again!]



My room is a mess, but I am happy tonight. Why? Because I can finally strike out one of my dream things item. I finally bought a new phone -- Samsung Wave 525!

And I am happy with my purchase. I highly recommend this phone. I bought it for only Php6,790 at Fone Style. And had an additional 4GB memory card for only 400. I would have bought the 800GB for Php700, but they don't have an available stock. Tsk.

I made a survey of the Samsung Wave 525 price on all the stores in the mall days before I made the purchase. Yes, I did. And of course, I bought the phone from the store that sells it for the cheapest price. They offer a 1 year warranty, so there's nothing to worry about.

Umm, I wanted to do a manual Life List here in my blog, but I am feeling lazy. So, I'll still integrate my 43 things in one of my blog pages. Doncha think? ;} Besides, I do have a separate life list in my blue corrugated notebook. Striking out an achieved task using a pen has a different feeling of satisfaction.

This is the online version of striking out a task:

1. buy a new phone (Nokia C6) this Christmas!

That was the original goal, but it's 8 months late and it's not a C6, it's something better. So goals delayed can be a blessing. :)

And oh, another dream done:


Well, technically, it is different since I didn't applied for that bid. The advertiser actually offered the task through Sponsored Reviews. Here's the payment proof. ;} Earning online has been a past time. I need the extra money for the transport of my dogs from my hometown to my work town and for some other reasons. xD

For now, I have to do some other online stuff. Nite, guys.

Hope you are having a good time, too,
Miss C

Travel for Less

Go anywhere, stay for less!

Instagram

Blog Series

27 THINGS: A Birthday Bucket

About

Love is a Mutt is a lifestyle blog which highlights the importance of managing your finances as millennials while not forgetting to have a blast in your life. The author (a Pinay test engineer slash associate financial planner slash MBA student) will amuse you with her financial freedom conquest, shallow day thoughts, occasional frisbee, surfing + travelling stints and other 20-something things that millennialls do.
This is all unless you're dying to know more.

Shoot me a mail here.

lovely dreamer(s) in my front porch

Groupies Galore


BlogCatalog Blog Directory
BC_BLOGGERSI Am A Proud Pinoy Blogger

My Other Blogs

AUTHOR APPEARED ON
My Posts on MoneyMax Personal Finance Resources for Pinoys

Blogspiration ✪

WILD SPIRIT Style Mermaid Irrational Sense of Optimism The Nectar Collective BlogerongPinoy (1) Her Other  Lovely Sides INVISIBLE STILETTOS
A Monosodium Glutamate's Blog


Want your badge here? Let's swap.



HerStory ♥

The World Needs L♥ve