Call Me Self-Righteous, But..

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude towards those who have read my previous post. I think I have entertained you with that. I like the feedback! *Hugs* And I'm thinking of blogging in Tagalog on some days.

Moving on...

I have been thinking of blogging about my stand for this certain craze that has been going on for weeks now, but I don't know what your (everybody's) thoughts about me would be after I have shouted them aloud.

Here it goes.


I can be totally clueless (and this is induced) and unassuming, unless I have an inclination towards that somebody. I know you know what I mean. Flowers + Miniature Teddy Bears + Chocolates. You now know what I mean, right?

Well, I abhor the commentaries, judgments, ridicules of the surrounding people against him. I just think that he doesn't deserve all those. He has done nothing wrong against you so why allow such ugly comments to come out of your mouth? I know he is quite different from the rest, but that doesn't entitle him the unfortunate chance to be treated that way.

I confess I had my fair contribution of ugly treatment, but I try to ignore everything and be a little gentle. And it's sad how other people make a big deal out of it. All I can say is that he's different and let's leave him that way. Let him be and all this will die out sooner. He will figure that out. It certainly isn't fun feasting upon this awkward situation.

Entertain it all the more and nonsensical, ordinary things can branch into leaflets of far fetched imagination. Leave it alone and it'll wilt and eventually die out.

Just be gentle. The world could always use a little more gentleness.


Gentleness is a way of life, showing our love in how we interact with people
and things. Like any way of life, gentleness has to be practiced for
us to become more gentle. If we want to become more gentle,
we must take active steps, that is (1) choosing to be more
gentle, (2) keeping this resolution in mind, (3) acting in gentleness,
and (4) catching ourselves when we are not gentle so that we can be
more aware of our gentleness or lack of gentleness in the future.


- Thomas Stobie
It's not a mistake of expressing your admiration to somebody you like. You don't have to say sorry. But, please know when to stop.

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }