Fangirling About Basically Everything

Let's clink glasses to:

  • slacker moments
  • hopes of winning an online contest
  • kilig moments, the i-saw-you-looking-at-me high, the timid hi's, [na parang high school lang na crush2 muna. yiheee.]
  • chances of winning a trip to Japan
  • dancing coyly
  • dancing your heart out
  • cocktails night
  • body-hugging dresses [vavavoom!]
  • make-up rehearsals late at night
  • a developing fondness for a new blog - {She dreams of Whimsy}
  • a quick taste of your ultimate dream: "Work-at-home" Mom
Ultimate Dream Role: "Work-at-home" mom

  • cocktails night
  • when you realize that you can and can't live with and without that one person 
  • über-fabulous season enders {The Vampire Diaries - Season 3!!!!} 
W A R N I N G : S P O I L E R S    A H E A D
They had a fight. I know you wanna stop it. Protect her from it.
 But you're young. You don't see what i see. 
It's not just she makes him a better person and she does; 
but he changes her too. Damon challenges her. Suprises her. 
He makes her question her life. Beliefs. Stefan is different. 
His love is pure and he'll always be good for her. 
Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst.
- Rose, on Delena [Elena and Damon!!]

My favorite scene ever!

Damon: You want what everybody wants.

Elena: What? A mysterious stranger who knows all the answers?

Damon: Well, let's just sy I've been around a long time. I've learned a few things.

Elena: So, Damon. Tell me. What is it that I want?

Damon: 

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure and even a little danger. 

Elena: So, what do you want?

Damon: Uh

***beeping of car

Elena: It's my parents.

Damon: *regal music playing in the background, climax na 'to talaga!* I want you to get everything you're looking for. Right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people know that I am in town yet. Good night, Elena.

Delena fans, be with me on this one! Elena said, 'If only I've met you first.' Well, guess what. He met her first. And he just compelled her to forget. And he compelled her to go pursue whatever it is that she wants, thus the Elena stubbornness. Isn't this a sublime and immaculate sacrifice? Oh, Damon, you never cease to poke my heart and thug Elena's. Awww. You are like the sweetest vampire I know!

I guess I have my own version of this consuming love. Never easy. It kills you, but it makes you live and brings out both the worst and best parts of you. Sort of like a Chair affair, too, eh?
  • unlikely music team-up of two of your favorites!


I can't stop my body from grooving to Sean Paul music. I sing Simple Plan songs on the top of my lungs (because their songs are the only one that my pitch capacity can take) when I was still in high school. Now, the collaboration. For summer. Coolness, I must say. The video texture is special to me. Sort of like my edits in my photos in here. Squeamish lyrics. Upbeat tune.Chill out beach setting. I am officially in love with this video! Honestly, I wanna dress in a floral bikini, wear my Maldita aviator shades with blue green frames, concoct a tequila sunrise, blast up this song and dance in my room at 12:59 in the morning. Ahahaha. This song gets me so high. 

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }