How We Girls Do Party with Hpnotiq

This post brought to you by Hpnotiq. All opinions are 100% mine.

No one remembers the night when they've got plenty of sleep. We remember the nights we can hardly remember, because those were the best. 
Finding yourself nod at all these statments, girl? Then, you would absolutely drool over the site that I just have discovered -- Primp & Prep. It's the ultimate upper that I would need before heading on to paint the town red with my girls. I am sure my drinking buddy J would readily agree with this.
Untitled-6
Untitled
Now, I can look up my cocktail recipes so we can take up some shots before leaving for the club. It better include some Grenadine because that would be an instant fave. I am no make up guru, but I can actually get some tips, like how to muster up the perfect smoky eyes for the girl's night out. And, who would forget about the music? It is the life of the party. Bad music spells lousy party. With the site, I can pick out the best dance music there is. Now, the equally important element of night outs -- the drinks. Hpnotiq drinks are cute, colorful and just perfect for ladies. Garnishing it with Roq candies would be cool, too.
Untitled-1
Untitled
Of course, girls. You must be 21 years or older to drink alcoholic beverages and as always, please remember to drink responsibly.
I guess my favorite part, err parts of the site are the Boutique and Customize Photo. The boutique sells this glow stick which you can use to stir your favorite cocktail. This would go perfectly well with the LED glass that I purchased two nights ago. And, snapping on my camera is an absolute necessity. Each night with my girls is a night worth documenting. Add more spice to the pictures by vamping it on the Hpnotiq site.
Untitled
So, what are you waiting for girls? Head on to the Hpnotiq website and go have fun! hair down music up!

Visit Sponsor's Site

Popular posts from this blog

The Magic of Falling in Love with A Reader

In Case of Housemate Disputes, Smile

Weekly Wishes { Week 4 | May 2014 }